As the people of God assemble today may they take the opportunity to call upon the Lord Most High to restore what they have lost in recent months. May they confidently call upon His name and confidently expect to see the goodness of the Lord as He restores. Ps.23:1-3,TPT — “Yahweh is my best friend and my shepherd. I always have more than enough. 2 He offers a resting place for me in his luxurious love. His tracks take me to an oasis of peace near the quiet brook of bliss. 3 That’s where he restores and revives my life.
I will rejoice and be glad and be assured in emphasizing these 5 facts:
1. THE Lord (the Lord above all lords) is my Shepherd
2. the LORD (“Yehovah” – “the existing One”) is my Shepherd
3. the Lord IS (now, in these circumstances and this day) my Shepherd
4. the Lord is MY (not just my momma’s and my preacher’s) Shepherd
5. the Lord is my SHEPHERD (provides for and guides me because I am His) * (Ps23:1)